If Ji Tap identifies you as a Trusted Teacher – congratulations! It means that we are blown away by your Ji Tap lessons – you’re building quite the collection of quality activities!
Once you are appointed as a Ji Tap Trusted Teacher, whenever people view your profile on Ji Tap, they’ll see a green tick mark indicating that you’re someone from whom they can learn.
If you feel that you could be our next Trusted Teacher, please email us with a link to your games.
Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Be sure that each new lesson is polished and ready for the spotlight:
- Give your lesson a meaningful name
- Add a description containing meaningful keywords so that people can easily find your game from the web and they will know what the game is about. You can also add a link in the description.
- Set the correct language, flag, category, and suggested age
- Fill out your Ji Tap profile. Educators love learning about the creators behind great lessons. Tell us a bit about yourself and even link to your website, blog or school, if relevant!
- Share your creations with your own community. Tell your colleagues about your shiny new status; post your latest lessons on your social networks; embed your “Ji Tap Trusted Teacher” badge on your blog or website. (Download here)
It’s an elite club and you’re in good company; be sure to check out lessons by other certified educators!
If you’re using your lessons in educational settings, but you haven’t yet peeked at your students’ progress, try out Insights, Ji Tap’s data management companion!
Now keep on creating – the Ji Tap community has so much to learn from teachers like you!
Leave a Comment